Why Zionism and Libertarianism Don't Mix
1. "No taxation by a foreign government without representation " is a basic Libertarian principle. The taxation currently endured by US > taxpayers far exceeds the taxation by the British that led to the Boston Tea Party and the American Revolution. Zionist organizations do everything possible, including imprisonment, book banning, and worse, to prevent Americans from openly discussing the fact that they are being taxed against their will. This includes the Patriot Act, Homeland Security abuses, and other erosion of civil liberties. It also includes lawsuits to prevent the question of Israel investments from getting on the ballot. It also includes Zionists bribing elected public officials with free trips to Israel to gain their support for Israel - even against the will of the majority of their consituents!
2. "Respect of Property Rights" is a basic Libertarian principle. Palestinian Christians and Muslims are forced out of their homes, shot or made homeless to clear the area for development into Jews-Only condo complexes connected by Jews-Only roads. The American and > European Jews who move into this stolen property are participating in a racist organized crime network, and they are benefitting from extra-low mortgage rates subsidized by American and European taxpayers. Zionism is nothing less than a criminal ideology.
The US has acknowledged the injustice involved in colonizing America at the expense of the native population. In our time, though there are economic disparities, Native Americans have US citizenship and are able to buy and sell property just like anyone else. This is not true of millions of Palestinian refugees who are denied Israeli passports even while living under Israeli martial law and occupation. It is also > not true in Israel, where Jews cannot sell to Arabs. It is even against the law for sympathetic Jews to return the stolen property that they currently "own" to the original, rightful owners, whether they were forced off the property in 1948, 1967, or more recently.
3. "Avoiding foreign military interventions" is a basic Libertarian principle. The Zionist lobby and Israeli pressure created false > intelligence to mislead America into the Iraq war. AIPAC tried, so far unsuccessfully, to pressure the US to bomb Iran, a country which has not threatened America. (I got the AIPAC mailing that said "Call your Congressman and tell him we want the US to bomb Iran!")
4. "American self-interest" is a basic Libertarian principle. Obeying the Israel lobby is against American self-interest. The US military officers warned Bush Jr that obeying the Zionist pressure to invade several countries at once could mean the end of America. Bush decided to let America commit suicide, economically and politically, for the sake of Israel.
5. "Loyalty to America" is a basic Libertarian principle. Zionist activists are traitors who should be stripped of their US citizenship and sent to Guantanamo for interrogation.
6. "Live and Let Live" is a basic Libertarian principle. Obviously, financing Israel at the expense of America, and at the expense of basic American values, victimizes all Americans at the expense of a very small sub-group of the population, in addition to creating worldwide anti-American hostility, which puts all Americans at risk of terrorist retaliations.
I could go on, but you get the basic idea.